Mrs. Melly

Mrs. Melly mrsmellycastillo1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:46:21 UTC 2013

Greeting to you, My name is Mrs. Melly from Philippines but based here in Burkina Faso as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. I am a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen, I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease which doctors have confirmed that i have just few days to leave, Now that I’m ending the race like this, without any family members and no child, I instructed the bank to distribute to orphanage Homes here in Burkina Faso the money i have in one of my bank account and it’s done already, Then after my prayer today my spirit moved me to search on internet and contact any lucky person and hand over the sum of ($750.000) usd in my other account to the person for the help of orphanages homes, in his/her location to fulfill my wish. But before handing everything over to you kindly assure me that you will take 30% of the money and
 share the rest to the orphanages homes in your location to enable me forward you the bank contact details and my International passport for them to believe that I really instructed you for the fund because without presenting my International passport the bank will never listen to you, It will only cost you for change of ownership, please let me know if you are capable because if no one apply for the money when i'm gone it will go to bank treasury and they will not use it to help the needy once to fulfill my wish. Remain Bless
Mrs Melly