Hello dear,

Cyndy lvurbaby4real at sify.com
Tue Jul 23 16:26:34 UTC 2013

Hello dear,

Please permit me to introduce myself to you. I am Miss cyndy, 28 years old girl. I saw your profile and i decided to contact you for a special reason. Please can you be my friend?, for more details about me kindly reply to my address (lvurbaby4real at sify.com) i have something very special to tell you and also I will send you my photo. For me age, color, race or distance does not matter but true love is what I seek for, and i am ready to give in everything for a true love.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
cyndy.