RE: please i need your help‏

Miss Pascaline misspascaline223 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:41:16 UTC 2014

 Hi I am considering visiting your country. My name is Miss Pascaline and I am 23 year old, single and never married, never had any kid before. am 5.8 fit tall, average stature, I am interested in exploring another language, culture,and a nicer family with great counterparts in your country. If you are interested in the conduct of our friendship together in harmony, feel free to write me back .I look forward to having the opportunity to discuss things in details with you. Please my official language is English, i will like you to reply me to this email address: (misspascaline223 at gmail.com)

Yours sincerely Miss Pascaline