Welcome to HSBC Bank

Money File olof333 at m3com.com.sa
Fri Jan 24 05:14:31 UTC 2014

Welcome to HSBC Bank.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience notice through your email address that your $2.5 million dollars was seized without reason.

We are here to inform you that the American money monetary chairman has forwarded your money in our office and they had urge our management to volunteer himself and and make sure that we transfer your money straight to your account before 9 days.

You are therefore advice to quickly reply with your bank information for us to credit your money in your account without delay.

Thanks very much.
Yours in service.
Angelo Felix