Urgent Assistance

Mohamed Aziz mohamedaziz1 at aol.fr
Fri Jan 31 20:51:32 UTC 2014

Urgent Assistance
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr Mohamed Aziz, I am a banker with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.I am contacting you with respect to transfer the sum $22.500,000.00(Twenty-Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) deposited by a major supplier of Agricultural Equipments in West Africa named Mr.Christian Eich who die along with his family on 31st July 2000 in Concorde Air Crash.Please contact me through this my alternative email address  (mohamed.aziz4404 at yahoo.com)

Please get back to be for more details or call me at +22665352275.

Best Regards
Yours brother Mohamed Aziz
Private mobile +22665352275.