URGENT JOB VACANCY !!

Rev Phillip, "rev_phillip@dr.com" devester.goo at iol.pt
Wed Mar 12 18:33:12 UTC 2014

I am sending you this mail in good faith. I am Rev Phillip,a British
citizen currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer.I have decided
to DONATE the sum of £8 Million to you for the good work of god to
promote humanitarian works. I.e. assisting the less privileged, i have
just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due
to cancer illness and i am about to end the race like this without a
child and in contrast to how family members & friends has completed
treated me during horrible moment in my life? I decided reaching out to
a total stranger in your person. Having known my condition I have
decided to nominate you as my beneficiary. Please contact me for more
details on this noble project of mine via Emial - rev_phillip at dr.com

believed to be clean.