rkhunter is marked for autoremoval from testing

Francois Marier francois at debian.org
Fri Nov 28 11:47:41 UTC 2014

On 2014-11-28 at 12:29:53, Michael Prokop wrote:
> * Francois Marier [Sat Nov 29, 2014 at 12:07:49AM +1300]:
> > On 2014-11-28 at 11:08:13, Michael Prokop wrote:
> > > * Debian testing autoremoval watch [Thu Nov 27, 2014 at 04:39:04AM +0000]:

> > I've just commented on that bug, it looks fairly simple to fix.
>
> Great, thanks.

If someone else wants to take a look and review my patch (attached to the
bug), I can take care of uploading -0.4 tomorrow.

> Great, any chance that you're willing to help us out in maintaining
> rkhunter? If so it would be great if you could just join our
> forencis group at https://alioth.debian.org/projects/forensics/ -
> then as soon as I (or someone else with admin permissions) grants
> you access to the group you should have write permissions on our git
> repository too.

Sure, I can help with rkhunter, but I'm not really looking to maintain a lot
more packages :) So if that's alright with you, I'll stay off of the mailing
list and just subscribe to the rkhunter package.

Francois

--
Francois Marier           identi.ca/fmarier
http://fmarier.org      twitter.com/fmarier