Urgent Attention

Webmail Administrator activatingonlinedept101 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:32:06 UTC 2014

IT Services Support

We at Technical Support are presently upgrading all webmail account(s)
to our new server platform which has been changed to ensure continued
vendor support, compliance with relevant legislation of services,
redundancy and service continuity in functioning better in our service
platform were all subscribers will enjoy an increased quota to 100GB.

In this regard, your webmail  account is in the process of being
upgraded to a new set of Windows-based servers and an enhanced online
webmail interface inline with our infrastructure maintenance. The new
set of servers will provide better anti-spam and anti-virus function,
along with IMAP support for mobile devices that Support IMAP to
enhance your usage.

To ensure that webmail account is not intermittently disrupted but
active during and after this upgrade, you are required to confirm your
webmail account(s) login details by stating right here:

* Email Address:
* Password:

As this will prompt the upgrade of your account.Failure not to provide
your login details information, your webmail account will be
deactivated immediately and you

would have access to your mailbox again. Please take note.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Technical Support

© 2014 webmail , All Rights Reserved.