Hi Dear

Monica Gaziri www at morris233.onmicrosoft.com
Thu Oct 30 18:30:40 UTC 2014

How are you doing?? I think whoever says sunshine brings happiness have not
danced in the rain, the best way to love is to meet people in a way
that your feelings will be
without sentiments ,and also not getting attracted to looks until you
have the heart opened to a
good level of understanding, this is the only way to find such person.

My name is Miss Monica Gaziri, You may want to know more about me before
saying a thing ,lets give this a trial,  i think we may get to talk
and see what that
feeling is all about,who know it could be love, but sincerely speaking
i think at my age ,
i really want a happy life now, I want Good friend not only good,
but also my best friend to me,

i look forward for your response

i m new here and in this type of Friendship.
yours new friend Monica Gaziri
monicagaziirii at yahoo.com