Dear Beloved

Mrs.Sufia Rees thelmafranka9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:39:20 UTC 2016

Hello Dear Beloved,
I am Mrs.Sufia Rees

Please my dear, do not feel embarrassed by my mail to you. I am the wife of late Joseph Bouma a prominent business man and pro-human right activist here in Republic of Burkina Faso  before his untimely death in 2010.

During my late husband's lifetime, he deposited the sum of US$4.5M, (Four Million five hundred thousand United states Dollars) in one of the leading banks here and informed me concerning it. We intended to use this fund for charity and investment purposes for the up keeping/ future of our daughter, Emmanuella Bouma who is currently 16years of age.

I returned back home with my daughter, Emmanuella Bouma from France because of my situation and to secure her future before is too late.
I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing and investing this money for the future and education of  Emmanuella Bouma (my daughter ) since I am incapable of doing so due to my deteriorating/ bad health situation occasioned by stroke and cancer which had lead to my doctors informing me that I might not last for more months.

Presently, my situation has worsened that I am unable to eat with my mouth but through my nose.

I do not intend to leave this fund as my daughter is too young to handle it as desired by my late husband, also, my late husband`s relatives are not worthy to be trusted with this fund due to their wickedness towards my daughter and I since my condition deepened.

I have discussed this issue with my daughter and have resolved to make available to you 30% of the total money for your efforts and labour. I shall be expecting your response so that I will give you the contact of this bank and all the relevant documents and information to enable the concerned bank release this fund to you without difficulty.

I will equally give you a power of attorney and a letter of confirmation so that you will not have any difficulty while undertaking this noble responsibility.

I want you to assure me your capability of handling this transaction with trust and honest by giving me the following information details
about your self:

(4) PHONE NUMBER:.................

I will be glad to hear from you soon.
Thank you for your time.