My Donation To An Honest Person For A Charitable Cause.

Sue Peters www at avo.ru
Sun Jun 5 05:10:24 UTC 2016

I am Sue Peters, currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). I was married to Late Dr. Collins Peters who worked with Woodside Petroleum Limited (Australia) for 23years before he died in the year 2011.
 Before my Husband died, we both made a deposit of a total sum US$9.8M in a Private Bank. Recently,My Doctor told me that I have a few month to live due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to an honest Person for charitable cause.
 My Attorney will issue you a Letter of Authority from Court naming you the original Beneficiary of these funds. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
 Hoping to hear from you. Please send a mail to my personal Email: suepeters499 at gmail.com
 In His Arms.
Sue Peters