Good day!

fu.zhongjun at execs.com fu.zhongjun at execs.com
Sat Jun 18 09:02:36 UTC 2016

Good day,

I need a foreign partner for a proposed mutual business, which refers to the transfer of a large sum of money to an account abroad, as the beneficiary of the funds. Everything about this operation, will be legally done without any bridge financial authority, both in my country and yours.I wil indulge you exercise the utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. If you are interested, please reply back through my private email address written down, I'll give you more information about myself with the financial institution I represented and the actual amounts involved about the project so I receive your positive response.

Private E-mail: zhongjunfu at yahoo.com.hk

Friendly greeting,

Executive director.