eriberto at debian.org
Wed Nov 9 00:00:12 UTC 2016
2016-11-08 20:00 GMT-02:00 Thorsten Alteholz <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org>:
> Hi Eriberto,
> not all packages from your Depends:-line are in main, some are missing
> and some are in non-free. Those must be removed.
Initially, thanks for your review.
Sorry for my mistake. Before upload the package in the first time I
did a check in a clean environment but I could have done a double
check. In a fresh clean Sid, I think that the package was installed
because the 'Provides:' field in some other packages. I also used
'dpkg -i package; apt-get install -f'. So, the 'apt-get install -f'
solved the issues, as not present packages. So, all existent
dependencies was installed but not forensics-extra. I was a foll, my
apologizes. Now, I did a Bash script to check each package.
Well, I reuploaded the package with the following changes:
- ascii2uni changed to uni2ascii
- exiftool changed to libimage-exiftool-perl
- pdfinfo changed to poppler-utils
- unrar (vitual) removed. unrar-free already exists. (oh my God!)
- nikto (non-free) removed.
- dislocker: now in forensics-all, already in Debian. Removed from
I also updated the date in debian/changelog . No more changes.
I hope that is all rigth now.
More information about the forensics-devel