Congratulation Sir/Ma

ivonne.munoz at distrito24d02.saludzona5.gob.ec ivonne.munoz at distrito24d02.saludzona5.gob.ec
Sat Aug 5 18:48:09 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. I gave away 25 per cent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2017.. I have decided to donate 750,000.00USD to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this money so we can join hands together to help the needy..

You can also read more about me via the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji

Warm Regard
CEO Wipro Limited
Azim Hashim Premji