Mrs.Cristina Sourgou.

Mrs.Cristina Sourgou suleimanzerbo6 at aol.fr
Sat Aug 12 10:03:53 UTC 2017

Dearest. Treatment of Pain

I must apologize for bringing this massage to your box without any formal introduction due to the urgency confidential of this issue.

I lose my husband in year 2007 but when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso, presently this money is still in bank and he made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.

I suffer from throat cancer terminally ill. My Doctor told me that i am condemned to certain death due to cancer problem. Having known my condition, I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less privileged people because it's my plan to help less privileged with this Fund, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. You we take 35 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 65 Percent of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. Because i myself grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member. I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Although i am not comfortable to send this proposal to you because of increase in SCAM and FRAUD especially in Africa , but i am too sure that this is not Scam because you have access to confirm,

Always Reply to my private Email Address: ( mrs.cristina333 at gmail.com)

Your early reply is highly welcomed.
Best Regards,
Mrs.Cristina Sourgou.