Your First Payment has transferred to you

Mr.Willam Dolli willamdolli at outlook.fr
Fri Aug 25 19:45:34 UTC 2017

Dear Friend,

How are you today, I am here to inform you about my success in
getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from Paraguay though i tried my best to involve you in the
business but almighty decided the whole situations. Presently i'm in
Chine for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. I
have concluded to effect your payment through western union already
sent you USD 5,000 dollars daily through Western union 5,000 daily
until the total amount of the (USD $750.000 ) seven hundred and
fifty thousand united state dollars is complete. As I have been
given your full compensation payment total sum of (USD$750.000 ) via
western union information to pick up your first payment.

MTCN: 218-784---#### Tell him to give you the remaining 4 digits

Sender's Name: GOWIN MM
Text Question: How Long
Answer: Immediately
Amount s: 5,000

Contact general director control in charge through his below email
address ( detp.wu1 at outlook.fr ) For immediate pick up/receiving you
money $5,000.00USD per daily till the total amount of(USD$750.000 )
Have been transferred to you properly contact general director control
in charge

Name: Mr.Roland Emila
Here is his email address: ( detp.wu1 at outlook.fr )

Furnish him with the below data for further transfer of the fund to
you because I don t Know if there is any mistake in this first transfer.

1. Your full Names:......
2. Your current cell phone Number:.....
3. Your City: ......
4. Your: Country:......

Please, contact ( Mr.Roland Emila ) Tell him to give you the
remaining 4 digits MTCN number to you, below is the email address (
detp.wu1 at outlook.fr ) send your cell phone number in your reply to
them for the process of your payment file

Thanks
Mr.Willam Dolli