Uploaders of grokevt

Samuel Henrique samueloph at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:11:26 UTC 2017

Hi Christophe,

Please feel free to ask questions regarding any of the changes i will be
making on the packages you're maintaining.

I won't remove you from the uploaders list, unless you want to (it may give
you a cleaner ddpo page, with only the packages you intend to maintain), i
will instead add myself as a uploader on the packages i intend to support,
and make use of team uploads on the other packages.

Thanks.

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>