Congratulation your email address has won

engr george balson engrgeorgebalson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 23:48:58 UTC 2017

SWISS-USA LOTTO
Head Office: Address. Texas Lottery Commission
Headquarters 611 E. 6th Street Austin, Texas 78701.
https://www.swisslotto.ch

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners of our
SWISS-USA LOTTO PROMOTION PROGRAM held on 5th June
2017. Your email address emerged along side nine others in the category
of winners in this year's Annual Free Lottery Draw. Generally, email
address were picked, the draws are processed by the computer through a
special program that is special designed for this award, the program is
also known as Random Access Program (RAP) This software picks email
addresses from the internet and through a random process, picks the
winners through their email address.

All 10 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of
50,000,000 international emails. You have therefore been approved for a
payment of $950,000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand USD) NO
TICKETS WERE SOLD.

The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:
i) Bonus Numbers: IPP/1555002244/05/USA ii) Email Ticket Number:
ES34/044/ILP/SL/USA, iii) Lotto code Number: FL/099/87/, iv) File Ref
Number: FL/31270-0/USA

To file your claims of $950,000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand
United States Dollars) you have to fill the below information
completely and submit it to our fiduciary claims agent for
documentation and processing of your lottery winning certificate:

Your Name In Full...
Your Nationality...
Your Present Address......
Your Sex Gender/Age......
Your Occupation......
Your Mobile Phone Number.....

SWISS-USA LOTTO Claims Agent:
Contact Person: Mr Elwyn Hale
E-mail: elwynhale at outlook.com

On behalf of the Board of Trustees of SWISS-USA LOTTO Association
Draw Promotion, kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

Sincerely,
Rev. Martin Greenwood
Promotions Manager.