Private Message,

Mr. Mike Lami Milla defensadelconsumidor at moron.gob.ar
Sat May 6 07:06:00 UTC 2017

Sir,

My name is Mike Lami Milla, 25 years old from Sudan. I decide to contact you. I really want to have a good relationship with you. My father Mr. Jimmy Lami Milla was the minister of Cooperatives and Rural Development, South Sudan. My father was shot dead in Juba on Wednesday February 9, 2011

http://www.alternet.org/rss/breaking_news/467866/south_sudan_minister_shot_dead_in_juba

On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a Security Company in Accra-Ghana with my name as the next of kin.

The amount is $10.6 Million, gold dust of 78 kg.

I traveled to Accra-Ghana to withdraw the money, the manager of the Security Company whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the Security Company that the money should not be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things in action immediately.

Yours,

Mr. Mike