I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust,

Mr Hassan Ahmed mrhassanahmed41 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:51:40 UTC 2017

Hello Dear Friend,

Please read this letter very carefully, I must apologize for barging
this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to
the urgency and confidential of this matter, knowing that this message
will come to you as a surprise, please this is not a joke and do not
joke with it.

I am Mr Hassan Ahmed:

I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident
that I am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of us.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15) Million
United States dollars into your account within 7working banking days.
This fund has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim due to
the owner of this fund died along with his entire family

I want our bank to release this fund to you as the nearest person to
our deceased customer while I come over to your country to share this
fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and
ask me to come over.

I don't want this fund to go into our Bank treasure as an abandoned or
unclaimed fund. So this is the reason that made me to contact you so
that our bank will release this fund to you as the next of kin to the
deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a
top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, I
will give you full details on how the business will be executed and
also note that you will have 40% of the above

Mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 60%
will be for me.
Because I don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement
until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over
for the sharing as I indicated.

Please fill your information is required.

Your Full Name.......................... ...
Your Occupation.................... ......
Your Personal Mobile Number......................

I am looking forward hearing from you immediately; Call me also
through my direct line on (+226)66746769)

Please reply to my email [mrhassanahmed2017 at outlook.fr]

Thanks with my best regards
Mr. Hassan Ahmed.