LIGHTING SYSTEMS INQUIRY/ REQUEST FOR QUOTATION

Kassem Ahmed purchase4.darwish-tdg.qa at outlook.com
Tue Apr 10 19:06:19 UTC 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day and Hope everything goes well with you!

Permit me to introduce myself and company I represent. I am Mr. Kassem Ahmed , the purchase manager for overseas business unit of DARWISH TRADING COMPANY
DOHA, QATAR.
Here is our company website for your reference:
http://www.darwish-tdg.qa/
With reference to the above subject, We want to make inquiry about your products for a large purchase. We are checking new suppliers who can constantly supply us the products with competitive prices.

I will send requirements for your perusal and quote upon receiving your feedback that you can sell products to us.

Kindly send us below information to get more familiar with your company for our future cooperation.
1. Your Company profile?
2. Product Catalogs?
3. M.O.Q? (Minimum Order Quantity)
4. Price list (if available)?
5. Payment Terms?
Please acknowledge this communication and send me feedback upon receipt.

Best wishes & Regards

Kassem Ahmed
HEAD OF PURCHASING

[1515639404476_DARWISHlogo.jpg]