<CONDO Fire Sale!> FH Condo Dual Key & 4-Key* Near Paya Lebar MRT! Private Viewing by Appt!

<CONDO Fire Sale!> FH Condo Dual Key & 4-Key* Near Paya Lebar MRT! Private Viewing by Appt! ntucgift77 at mail.com
Mon Jan 8 06:36:28 UTC 2018

  <Start Buy> 99 lease hold / Freehold! 500m to Paya Lebar!

NEW! UNDER-VALUED CONDO/APT....for Sale!

One-Br Condo at Seng Kang $5xx,xxx (LH)! Hot!

Dual Key* from $9xx,xxx! (2 left!) Potential rent of $2xxx* FH

Triple Key*! from $1,xxx,xxx ! (3 units Start Buy!) Potential rent of $5xxx*

VVIP Viewing: John 90036287

We thank you for your kind attention and we look forward to be of service.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous New Year 2018!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

Should you do not want to receive this information, pls reply UNSUB.

We will remove your email from our database.