Switch to salsa, the good time to merge forensics and pkg-security?

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue Jan 9 15:45:39 UTC 2018

Hello everybody,

in the following weeks I will likely work on switching pkg-security from
alioth to salsa. I will request a new mailing list on lists.debian.org.

Since this is a relatively disruptive change that is imposed on both
teams sooner or later, I believe that it is the right occasion to proceed
with the merge of both teams that we already discussed in the past but
that we postponed because it was a lot of work for few gains.

Does this still look sensible to you?

If you agree, I will create the required team on salsa and add members of
both Alioth teams and import all git repositories and configure them to
integrate properly with the Debian package tracker.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer