No subject

Thu Aug 5 15:37:00 UTC 2010

know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your
email contact from my personal search that's why i email you and I believe
that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will
die.<br>&nbsp;<br>I am Mrs. Monique Aiden from Australia, I am 58 years
old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, which also
affected my brain. From all indication my condition is really
deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not
live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has
reached a critical stage. <br>&nbsp;<br>I was brought up in a motherless
baby's home, and was married to my late husband for twenty nine years
without a child. My husband and I are true Christians, but quite
unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident. Since his death I decided
not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the
sum of $3.2 million dollars with a Bank. <br>&nbsp;<br>Presently, this
money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the
Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping
it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my
illness. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing
treatment. <br>&nbsp;<br>I have since lost my ability to talk and my
doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last
wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice
and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the
motherless baby's home where I come from. <br>&nbsp;<br>I want your good
humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and
widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but
I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further
option and I hope you will help see my last wishes come
true.<br>&nbsp;<br>As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you more
information on this if you can assure me that you will act accordingly as I