[Freewx-maint] Capital Management Solutions proposal

Edward Anderson edwands75 at web2mail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:22:53 UTC 2010

Capital Management Solutions
Scotland, UK.

CONFIDENTIAL - Business Opportunity
This is Edward Anderson, auditor with Capital Management Solutions UK.
In the course of my auditing, I discovered a redundant fund in an account which was opened 1999 belonging to an Arabian expatriate.
Every effort made to locate him or any members of his family or next of kin failed; sadly it was later discovered he died in an Egyptian air flight incident.
Consequentially, after going through the deceased person's records, it was discovered that;
(1) No one has operated this account since 2003
(2) Proven he died without an heir therefore account has been dormant.
(3) He stated in his WILL to donate his Estate to an International Charity Organization.
(4) No other person knows about this money since it was a private account and no stated known beneficiary.
I am therefore proposing you pose as this Charity Organization and benefit to this account with balance of 5.5M Pounds as a third party.  With the documents available with us, this money would be yours as a third party as stated on his WILL for us to share 60-40.
It is also worth noting that should this fund be left unclaimed till end of year, it would be returned to the banks treasury.
Expecting your reply and best regards,
Edward Anderson