[Freewx-maint] Contact For More Information

Kubarko Aleksei I. Kubarko at bsmu.by
Wed Dec 7 23:35:45 UTC 2011

Contact For More Information
Dear Friend,
I am Luis Coene, an account manager in National Bank of Belgium, a licensed bank incorporated in Brussels Belgium. I am getting in touch with you regarding a customer in my bank who died here in European without a next of kin and an investment worth millions of dollars placed in our bank some years ago,and i happened to be his accounts officer.
However,this deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement since you bear the same last name with the deceased. I am contacting you independently and will intimate you more about myself and details of the project if and when I receive your response.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me on this project. Reply to this e-mail address:LuisCoene at accountant.com
Sincerely,
Luis Coene.