[Freewx-maint] debian bug #755361: saga FTBS on arm*

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 18:10:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am the maintainer of Saga GIS in debian. This package fails to build
from source on arm/armel architectures as detailed in:

| /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabi/libwx_gtk2u_propgrid-3.0.so: undefined
reference to `wxCommandEvent::Clone() const'
| collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
| make[6]: *** [saga_gui] Error 1
| Makefile:756: recipe for target 'saga_gui' failed
| make[6]: Leaving directory
'/«BUILDDIR»/saga-2.1.2+dfsg/src/saga_core/saga_gui'

Since building works fine on other architectures and the error is an
undefined reference within one of wx libs I suppose the error is
actually in wx rather than in saga.

Is this a known problem?

Johan