[Freewx-maint] From Tony Anthony

Tony Anthony frank.mensah at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:56:57 UTC 2014

Hello,

Kindly take a
little time to read this mail and respond accordingly. In as much as
this may come to you as a surprise, kindly pay good attention to it as
opportunity they say comes but ones.

Without taking much of your
 time, i wish to introduce myself. My name is Tony Anthony, a British
and a banker by profession. I worked with a Bank, London for ten years
and in the cause of my work, i discovered so many bank accounts that
have been dormant for ages. This is owing to many facts such as death of
 account holder, etc.

One particular account caught my attention
 as the sum of Twenty Million Pounds (GBP 20,000,000.00) in it was too
much to be abandoned without a cause. This raised my curiosity and i
personally investigated the account to come to realization that the
account holder was a foreign businessman who has died in his country as a
 result of car crash. His family and relatives does not know that this
account existed and as such cannot put any claim.

The name he
wrote as his next of kin upon opening the account is fictitious as my
investigation turned out that such a person is non existent. I have for a
 couple of years now been searching for someone who has the same name as
 the next of kin and lucky enough i stumbled into you.

As it
stands now, all i need from you is your consent to front you as the next
 of kin so that we can make claim of the funds. Be rest assured that
there is no risk associated with this as all necessary findings have
been made by me.

I look forward to you reply to enable me throw
more light on the process of claim application and for us to agree on
how to share the money once it is claimed.

Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Tony Anthony