[Freewx-maint] Seg Fault in WxWidgets when running TrustedQSL

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Oct 9 12:04:44 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 10:00:42AM +0100, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> 0x00007ffff6fef41f in TryBeforeAndHere (event=..., this=0x107fe00) at
> ../include/wx/event.h:3671

Sadly that's an inline function which calls a couple of others,
so it doesn't pin down what's happening much better.

Can you try the attached updated version of the patch for 3.0
compatibility?  Only the last hunk is updated, and I've changed
it to just directly do what the call to OnSize() on the base class
used to achieve (this OnSize() method has been renamed to
InternalOnSize() and made private in 3.0, so we can't just call
it like we used to here).

It compiles, but I'm not able to usefully test it as I appear to
need to request a certificate before I can use the wizard where
the problem happens, and to apply for a certificate I need a callsign,
but I don't have one.

Cheers,
    Olly