[Freewx-maint] FROM; Mr; Chris Eze. &&& Sat, Dec 13, 2016 at 12:37 PM

Mr;Chris Eze root at fssprus.ru
Tue Dec 13 14:31:49 UTC 2016

Dec 13, 2016

Dear Friend,

You may not understand why this email came to you. But if you do not
remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past
regarding business proposal which we never concluded.

I want to use this opportunity to thank you very much for your past
efforts to assist me with this transaction which failed due to one
reason or the other. And also to inform you that the transaction has
been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Thailand who
financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

Due to your past effort, sincerity, and trust you showed during the
course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $1,200,000.00 , as a sign of
appreciation.

I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of
$1,200,000.00 ,cash able anywhere in the world. I would like you to
contact my secretary Mr. Foxton Richard, on his direct email address
at:(foxtonrichard at yandex.com ) for the collection of the bank draft. I
authorized him to release the Bank draft to you whenever you contact
him.

At this moment, I'm very busy because of the investment projects and
charity organization which I want to run with my new partner.

CONTACT: Mr. Foxton Richard, My Secretary, and forward to him your full
name, Postal address and your telephone number to open contact with him.
His email address :( foxtonrichard at yandex.com )

Yours Sincerely

Mr;Chris Eze.