[Freewx-maint] EQUATORIAL MODERN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

MS. MARY OKON. info at poggioferrata.it
Wed Aug 2 17:13:37 UTC 2017

Atten: Beneficiary,

            RE: PAYMENT OF $USD10,900,000.00M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT:

We received a signal from WELLS FARGO BANK head office that the fund being transferred from Alpha Bank of England to Bank of America worth $USD10,900,000.00M in your

name is being put on hold due to the non-existence of the account no and we therefore decided to call back the fund to this EQUATORIAL MODERN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

for safety reason.

For your information and advice, you need to hasten up to receive this Fund because from time to time the National World Bank auditors do come to our bank to cross-

check our files and our financial update, the earlier you comply with the procedure of the fund, the faster the action, because when the auditors arrive and find out

that this fund is still in our bank they will call back the fund to the World Bank treasury account.

We therefore implore you as the beneficiary of this fund to forward us your banking details (and your international passport or ID card for confirmation) and your

telephone no and your home address, which will enable us to commence the transfer of the fund immediately

We are very sorry for the delays.so act swiftly in receiving your fund into your private account without any further delay.

Thank you for your co-operation. Yours faithfully,

MS.  MARY  OKON
Director
EQUATORIAL MODERN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

EQUATORIAL MODERN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This transmission may contain confidential information protected by state or federal law. The information is intended only for use consistent with the state business

discussed in this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action

based on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete this email and notify the sender immediately. Your

cooperation is appreciated.

---