[Freewx-maint] Waiting for your Quick Response.

Mrs. Samantha Williams mrssamanthawilliams500 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:15:44 UTC 2017

Dear Beloved in Christ.
Greetings to you and your family in the name of God.
This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.  I choose to reach you through here because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God & is Mercies and glory upon my life.

My names are Mrs. Samantha Williams who got married to a citizen of Kuwait who worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Ivory Coast for three years before he died in the year 2014.We were married for three years without a child. Presently, I have been admitted to one of the general hospitals in Ivory Coast where I have been undergoing treatment for Ovarian Cancer. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem, Having known my condition I decided to donate I and my late husband's asset to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. A church, organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact to the bank. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in searching for another church or individual for this same purpose.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Williams.