[Freewx-maint] wxWidgets 3.x and GTK+ 3

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:49:15 UTC 2017

Thanks for the thorough explanation of the current state.

I've posted a question on the wxWidgets user mail list on the prospects of
a 3.2 release this year.

If 3.2 is way off, perhaps it can still be worth switching to GTK 3 for
wxWidgets 3.0. FWIW my personal interest in this is to extend the life of
pgadmin3. However, I'm not confident about the stability of wxWidgets 3.0
with GTK 3 at this time but will try to assert that and also do the ABI
comparison.

/Björn