[Friendsofdebian-discuss] Introduction :)

Agnieszka "pixelgirl" Czajkowska info at creative-geeks.org
Mon Oct 24 12:19:07 UTC 2005

Hey all,

some of you might know me, I'm Agnieszka (pixelgirl on irc) and I'm
responsible for design issues. I've been involved in several Linux
projects like Knoppix, WindowMaker, KDE, LinuxTag, etc. At the
moment, I run a design agency for open source projects called
"creative_geeks" to provide professional solutions to the community.

I live and study graphic design in Germany, but I'm originally from
Poland. In my spare time I draw a lot, go out with friends, drink tea
and love walking outside.

I will upload first layout examples later today and show it to you.

Regards,
Agnieszka.

--
creative_geeks - open design, open art, open creativity
http://www.creative-geeks.org