[Fusioninventory-i18n] Translation of plugins FusionInventory for GLPI 0.80

Mathieu Simon mathieu.simon at simweb.ch
Mon Aug 22 05:13:45 UTC 2011

G'day David

Am 22.08.2011 01:07, schrieb David DURIEUX:
> Hello,
>
> We are in RC of plugins FusionINventory 2.4.0 for GLPI 0.80.
>
> We need you to translate.
Thank for remembering me - I missed the move to transifex. I made some
changes to
the german stuff. Is it possible some changes haven't made it up to
transifex because I had the
slight impression some stuff I already translated in the sources were
not present on transifex.

Anyway, I think I'll make the changes over there now, the site looks
rather good. :-)
I'd say german translation is in an acceptable state for the 2.4.0 next
release.

- Mathieu