Reward Of Your Honest!!!

Mr.Isack Amoah amoah0001 at msn.com
Sat Aug 7 00:51:50 UTC 2010

  My Dear,

This is Isack Amoah writing to you once again,Thank you for the
assistance rendered to me when i was really in need, it is a thing of
joy to inform you that finally, I have succeeded in collecting the money at
Long last.

Hope this mail find you in an excellent condition of health. I'm happy
to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under
the co-operation of a new partner from China .Presently I'm in Europe
for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile I
didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds that later failed some how, I have compensated
you with the sum of $650,000. Six hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Now contact  Mrs.Susan Akorli my personal secretary  in Burkina Faso and
her email address is akorli_susan at yahoo.com.hk ask her to send to you
the sum of $650,000. Six hundred and fifty thousand dollars which I kept
for your compensation for all your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that
time very much. So feel free and get in touch with her and instruct her
where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferings at that time. I'm very busy here with
my studies and the investment projects which me and the new partner are
having at hand. This Money, I have left it for you to Mrs. Susan, I have
tried many times to talk to you on phone but you could not respond and I
have no time for myself because we are very busy now.

Regards,
Isack Amoah.