[Glibc-bsd-devel] gcc-3.4-tiny: missing libgcc_eh

Robert Millan zeratul2@wanadoo.es
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:56:24 +0100

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 07:34:14PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:

> That's because libgcc_eh is not created if gcc is configured
> using --disable-shared (as it happens with gcc-3.4-tiny).

Does it work without --disable-shared? (who knows)

> You might want to try gcc-snapshot, which is also very close to what
> gcc 3.4 will be.

I had a look at it, but iirc it creates a single binary package. I think
it's aimed at tracking the upstream CVS rather than being a package for
general use.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)