[Glibc-bsd-devel] KBSD Mini-Porting Reference + Quinn-Diff + New Packages

Robert Millan zeratul2@wanadoo.es
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:44:59 +0000

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 09:46:49AM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ok I've written a little k*bsd porting reference. I'll merge as well
> Robert's satus report with mine and upload both docus to the cvs:
>
> PORTING and STATUS under <http://people.debian.org/~guillem/kfreebsd/>

Ok. Drop me a note when they are, i'd like to add some things to PORTING.

> Robert I've signed all packages in people, so could you copy them to
> your repo?

Sure.

> I've built quinn-diff and generated the list of packages needed to
> port/build, I would like to finish with the base and required.
> Also we can start filling our Packages-arch-specific so once the archive
> is created we can send a patch. That can be found on:
>
> <http://people.debian.org/~guillem/kfreebsd/quinn-diff/>

So nice! We're a step from having buildds :)

Btw, any success with the DNS and MTA stuff?

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)