[New GRUB Package] grub-splashimages-1.0

Robert Millan zeratul2@wanadoo.es
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 03:53:35 +0200

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 09:11:18PM -0400, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> > Uhm.. now that I think of it, did you file an ITP? I could upload the package
> > without an ITP, but the ftp-masters aren't likely to approve it (at least
> > not before a delay to ask me about it).
>
> Nope, oops. I'll give that a shot and get back to you with the id.

Ok, thanks.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)