[Glibc-bsd-devel] Re: binutils: ld.so problem, updated patch

Robert Millan zeratul2@wanadoo.es
Sun, 9 May 2004 19:05:47 +0200

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 11:31:07AM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I've updated the patch, I think it's nicer now. As it will take any
> file starting with "/lib/ld". Better that the previous aproach.
>
> So please download, build and test.
>
> 	<http://www.hadrons.org/~guillem/patches/binutils/>

Works fine. I'm uploading fixed binutils with your patch to gnuab.

Please remove the "ldso-hack" package. It's not needed anymore.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)