rl0: watchdog timeout

Néher -Döme- Márton showgun@enternet.hu
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:37:47 +0000

2004. október 14. 18.28 dátummal Robert Millan ezt írta:
> Again, please describe your problem more accurately.  "rl0: watchdog
> timeout" could be just a warning that can be ignored or just about
> anything.

Describe? Well.. It just didn't work, and kept sending these messages to tty0.
And if i pinged my gw, the pings came back after a long time, in group,
(6-12), with an incredible long time, 60000us (if i can remember clean).
But, the problem has benn solved, but how?!... Found some archives on the net
that i should change the slot where the card is. First i laughed at it, but i
tried. It worked.
--
"A herceg én vagyok."
showGUN commandante