xlibs linkage problems

Robert Millan rmh@debian.org
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:25:13 +0200

Hi there,

I'm uploading a new build of xfree86.  With this one, all the linkage problems
that we experienced with xlibs should now be gone.  These happened mainly for
two reasons:

  - binutils didn't honour /etc/ld.so.conf (Aurelien fixed this)

  - one of the patches I put in our xfree86 package was stupidly truncated,
    and didn't work as expected (thanks again to Aurelien for noticing this).

Let's see how many packages that FTBFSed build now.  Happy hacking!

--
 .''`.   Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
: :' :