glibc 2.3.6 status

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Wed Dec 21 17:53:47 UTC 2005

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 06:37:06PM +0100, Petr Salinger wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I can say that glibc-2.3.6 is ready for experimental testing in chroot.
> At least bash works ;-)

Wow.  Great work, Petr!

Btw, I added a comment to 004_no_nfs_h.diff:

  Note: this patch is not needed for CVS head, because a new dummy
        sysdeps/generic/nfs/nfs.h file has been added.

> Sources are located at svn.debian.org in glibc-bsd/trunk/glibc-2.3-head/
>
> Please, can you test what works and what fails ?

Maybe I can give it a try later.  I have to integrate my kfreebsd 6.0 changes
in svn first, and I'm a bit short on time :).

--
Robert Millan