Fwd: Debian Installer etch beta 1 released

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Sat Nov 12 16:55:50 UTC 2005

Robert Millan a écrit :
> Does this mean we're out of time for porting d-i?  Maybe we'll have to stick
2 or 3 more release of d-i are planned before the etch release.

> with FreeBSD installer for the etch release (it could be easily hacked to use
> debootstrap, remove FreeBSD-specific portions, etc).
>
> What do you think?

If that happens, I mean if we are not able to port d-i quite enough, I
think it would be better to make an unofficial patched version of d-i.
We are all short on time, so it is better to work on the final installer
than on an intermediate one.

  `. `'   aurel32 at debian.org         | aurelien at aurel32.net