Fwd: Debian Installer etch beta 1 released

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Mon Nov 14 22:33:18 UTC 2005

Robert Millan a écrit :
> We could ask the BTS maintainers to add virtual packages, like "kernel",
> "general", etc.  Feel free to give it a try.

Well I don't really think they will add such virtual packages just for
us. Moreover, we already have a list of packages specific to
kfreebsd-i386 which is not very small (something like 15).

That's why I think the BTS on alioth is the solution. It could also be
used to store more general problem that are discussed on this list, and
which are not solved immediately or almost immediately, so that we don't
forget them.

  `. `'   aurel32 at debian.org         | aurelien at aurel32.net