rebuild of glibc-2.3.0 for kfreeBSD

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Fri Nov 18 05:10:37 UTC 2005

Petr Salinger a écrit :
> Hi.
Hi!

> For problem 2) there is another solution,
> it only changes glibc-kbsd-2.3. Patch enclosed.
> It still uses obsolete kfreebsd5-headers,
> but IMHO for short term glibc-2.3.0 it shouldn't
> be problem.

Applied in SVN, thanks.

> With this patch, and either fixed gcc-3.3
> or one line modification of installed gcc-3.3 spec file
> is posssible to rebuild binary glibc 2.3.0 packages
> via "dpkg-buildpackage -B".

Well the other solution to the latex2html is to get it from
packages.debian.org, or add non-free to your sources.list. It is not
DFSG, but the license is still enough free to be able to use it in
glibc. IMHO, this is bad, but that's ok for a short term.

> Do you have a proposed patch for 336496 ?
> I am prepared to test it.

Applied to SVN, along with other patches backported from my 2.3.5 tree,
and which may have broke something. Could you please make a try?

Bye,
Aurelien

  `. `'   aurel32 at debian.org         | aurelien at aurel32.net