rebuild of glibc-2.3.0 for kfreeBSD

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Fri Nov 18 09:46:46 UTC 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:16:38AM +0100, Petr Salinger wrote:
> Could you please also add patch for glibc-2.3/posix/glob.h based on one from
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/glibc-bsd-devel/2005-October/000588.html
> It fixes octave build and have to be applied also for 2.3.5 series.

I have applied it to the SVN, I am just waiting for gcc-3.3 to finish to
build, then I will start a new build of glibc with the latest SVN. As it
works correctly on two systems (yours and mine), I think I can upload it
to gnuab.org.

As for the same patch for 2.3.5 series, I can't find where to apply it
in glob.h. Is this patch still necessary? Maybe it should be applied to
another place?

Bye,
Aurelien

 `. `'   aurel32 at debian.org         | aurelien at aurel32.net