livecd9.iso in vmware 4.5.2

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Mon Nov 28 10:14:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 10:40:52AM -0500, Markus Waldeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to run livecd9.iso in vmware 4.5.2 under Debian (testing).
>
> It results in:
>
> VMWare Workstation unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0)
> Unexpected signal: 11.
>
> I have no problems with FreeBSD 5.3 in vmware 4.5.2.

This image is very old and deprecated, please use a newer one.

  - If you want to install, use the netinst image:
      http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/doc/sysreq.html#media

  - If you want a livecd to test the system (with full desktop environment):
      http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/ging/

Btw, it seems your system date is very out of sync (Dec 2004 ??)

--
Robert Millan