How can I build programs(such as busybox) in GNU/kFreeBSD?

panxj xuejian03 at ios.cn
Sat May 20 08:18:04 UTC 2006

Thanks for your help!

I got the busybox_upstream.diff, but don't know what version of busybox it is for. Then I find the gnu-kfreebsd.diff.txt and kfreebsd-gnu.diff.txt from http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=395, luckly kfreebsd-gnu.diff works for busybox 1.0.0

Since the other two (gnu-kfreebsd.diff.txt  and busybox_upstream.diff) are different, what versions are they used for? And are there patches for newer versions?

Thanks again:)